Renfrewshire Leisure offers a Concession Card for the following groups who are eligible for this card:
- People with Disabilities
- People on Income Support
- Over 60 years of age
- Full Time Students
- Job Seekers
Concession Card Benefits
- 30% reduction at all times for swimming.
- 66% reduction for senior citizens swimming at all times.
- 30% reduction on fitness classes, gym access and court sports at off peak times (please contact any centre for details on off peak times for access). This excludes under 18’s who remain eligible for concessions during normal opening hours.
To apply for a Concession Card, fill in the application form on the right, print it off and take it into your local Renfrewshire Leisure Centre. Alternatively pop into your local centre and request concession card form from reception.
Proof of concessionary status must be produced with application form, please see below for acceptable proof of eligibility.
The following groups and proof of eligibility are required for customers who wish to apply for a Concession Card
- People with Disabilities - The following is acceptable as proof of eligibility - Long Term Incapacity Benefit, Working Tax Credit (Disabled Element) Severe Disablement Allowance, Disability Living Allowance.
- Over 60’s - The following is acceptable as proof of eligibility - Birth Certificate, Bus Pass, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Full Time Students - The following is acceptable as proof of eligibility - proof from College or University clearly showing they are attending college on a FULL TIME basis such as a letter or matriculation card.
- People on Income Support, Full Working Family Tax Credit, Employment Support Allowance (ESA formerly Incapacity Benefit) or Jobseekers Allowance - This group must provide the following evidence such as
• Award letter within the last 12 months from the Department of Works and Pensions (IS, JSA,ESA)
• Award letter from HMRC (FULL working families tax credit)
• An entitlement notice from Renfrewshire Council within the last 12 months clearly highlighting a reduced charge owing to any of the above benefit entitlements.
• Period of concession – reviewed after six months (evidence accepted of payment from DWP on a dated bank statement)
• Universal Credit - a benefit award letter dated within the last three months.
If you would like to find out more about our Leisure Cards and how they work, please contact us.